Thursday, October 22, 2009

How i can write an application for job

Dated: ...............



[Company's High Authority Designation]

[Company Name]
[City]

Subject: Application for the post of...............


Respected Sir,

I feel immense pleasure and glee to offer my service to such a well reputed and career building organization. I have all the perquisites for this post commensurate with my qualifications and skills. An out line depicting my educational career & experience is separately attached herewith for your kind perusal.

It is therefore requested you to please provide me a chance to serve your apex organization. I will dispense my services as per company rules and will serve with dedication and zeal.


I will really be grateful to you.



Truly Yours,



-------------------
Your Name

No comments:

Post a Comment